Select Page

Lehi / American Fork / Alpine / Highland / Pleasant Grove, Utah

Home Joy School Forums Forming or Looking for Joy School Groups Lehi / American Fork / Alpine / Highland / Pleasant Grove, Utah

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    SarahagallenSarahagallen
    Participant

I’m looking for a group in American fork for my son turning 3 in October. I live in American Fork. My email is sarahagallen@gmail.com

BrclowardBrcloward
      Participant

I am in Lehi and am interested in joining or starting a joy shook group for my 4 yr old daughter. We are on the west side of Lehi.

Does anyone have anything open, or want to start something with me?

Brea MeffordBrea Mefford
        Participant

We have one spot in our group in Highland/Alpine of combined 3-4 year olds. We would consider other families in North Lehi, North American Fork, Cedar Hills or North PG. Sarah Gallen if you’re still looking, I tried to email you, but never heard back.

BrclowardBrcloward
          Participant

Brea, I would definitely be interested in chatting about your group. You can email me at brytt5@yahoo.com.

How far West are you brcloward?

EmilyTuellerEmilyTueller
            Participant

Brea I am in Cedar Hills and would love to connect and get my son in your group!

Does anyone have room in their group, or is anyone interested in starting a group in or near Lehi? I have two children (5yo girl and 3 yo boy) that were in a group last fall, but then our other group member moved.

AutumntianaAutumntiana
              Participant

Anyone have a group going in Lehi Utah?

HkhermannHkhermann
                Participant

I’m trying to start a small group in pleasant grove Utah, 3-4 kids. My son turns 4 in august. This would be his second year of joy school.

HkhermannHkhermann
                  Participant

I’m in PG, looking for a group closer to home, small group, 3-4 kids? My son will be 4 in august.

Brea MeffordBrea Mefford
                    Participant

Emily Tueller, we don’t have any room in our group, but it you give me your email, I can pass it on to someone in our group, who may be starting her own group in north PG.

HkhermannHkhermann
                      Participant

Emily, would you maybe want to start a small group? I’m in PG, trying to start one.

katiemafordkatiemaford
                        Participant

@autumntiana
                          Did you find a group? We are moving to Lehi from Mapleton in 2 weeks and would love to find a Joy school group there.

katiemafordkatiemaford
                          Participant

cmmpoutine@yahoo.com
                            Do you have a group in Lehi?

sreedsreed
                            Participant

We have a group in Highland/Alpine of combined 3-4 year olds. We would love to have a couple more to join our group. We would consider other families in North Lehi, North American Fork & Cedar Hills.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest