Select Page

Lehi / American Fork / Alpine / Highland / Pleasant Grove, Utah

Home Joy School Forums Forming or Looking for Joy School Groups Lehi / American Fork / Alpine / Highland / Pleasant Grove, Utah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    HFairbHFairb
    Participant

Hi where in Utah are you? I’m in Lehi/American Fork area

Brea MeffordBrea Mefford
      Participant

We have a group in Highland/Alpine of combined 3-4 year olds. We would love to have a couple more to join our group. We would consider other families in North Lehi, North American Fork & Cedar Hills.

DaniellenokesDaniellenokes
        Participant

@HFairb I’m also in Lehi

HFairbHFairb
          Participant

Awesome! We’re on the west side of the freeway in Pioneer Crossing area. I have a little boy who just turned 4. Where are you at?

HFairbHFairb
            Participant

@daniellenokes Awesome! We’re on the west side of the freeway in Pioneer Crossing area. I have a little boy who just turned 4. Where are you at?

DaniellenokesDaniellenokes
              Participant

@hfairb We are too! I’m in Spring Creek Ranch. My son turns 4 in September.

HFairbHFairb
                Participant

@daniellenokes this is amazing! We’re in the Loch Lomond neighborhood so really close to you guys. Here’s my e-mail heatherfairbanks88@gmail.com we’re should meet up for a play date

charwudcharwud
                  Participant

Looking for a group in pleasant Grove ut. I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old in going to teach preschool to this year. I’m so excited to be trying joy school for the first time!

TonyaTonya
                    Participant

Hi Brea Mefford,
                      We would love to join your Joy School group!! We will be moving to Highland, UT at the
                      end of August from Colorado. I have a 4 year old daughter who did the last half of Joy School last year
                      but I want her to do the whole program. She really grew a lot and we had soo much fun!
                      Please contact me if there is still room in your group at tonyaL4L@hdLpro.com.

LJRLJR
                      Participant

I am in American Fork as well, @Hfairb and @Daniellenokes! I don’t really love forum communications, though. If you want to meet up or exchange numbers email me at laurarandlepublic AT gmail.com (I’m putting the address in plain text so that it’s not harvested by some bot wandering the internet looking for email addresses). I will email @hfairb too, since she posted. :)

TonyaTonya
                        Participant

I am looking for a group too. I will be moving to Highland at the end of August from Colorado. I have a 4 year daughter that did the second half of Joy School last year. We totally loved it. Not sure if we are too far away but I would love to find a group for her.
                          I also have a 2 1/2 year old. Let me know what you think!

charwudcharwud
                          Participant

Highland is only 5 minutes away. It’s close enough for me if it works for you. I have two boys similar ages to your kids. I’d love to connect.
                            deercreekcabin@gmail.com

charwudcharwud
                            Participant

I’m in pleasant Grove, but Highland alpine are neighbors for me.
                              If you’re in those areas, connect with me by email
                              Deercreekcabin@gmail.com
                              Thanks!

LJRLJR
                              Participant

I am in American Fork, almost on the border of both Pleasant Grove and Highland. Could I join this thread? I have a 4 year old daughter and a one year old daughter, who wouldn’t participate except in the lessons at my house.

Would anyone be available for a test play date so that we can meet in person? my email is laurarandlepublic (at) gmail.com

AllybenchAllybench
                                Participant

Hello! I’m looking for a group in Highland Alpine to join.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest