Select Page

Lehi / American Fork / Alpine / Highland / Pleasant Grove, Utah

Home Joy School Forums Forming or Looking for Joy School Groups Lehi / American Fork / Alpine / Highland / Pleasant Grove, Utah

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    AllybenchAllybench
    Participant

I probably won’t be doing a group after all this year but maybe next with my three year old. Thanks all!

Brea MeffordBrea Mefford
      Participant

We have a group in Highland and are looking for a couple more people to fill our group. Anyone in Alpine, Highland, American Fork or North Lehi is welcome to join our group.

Hi! I’m planning to start a Joy School group to start this fall, and I haven’t been able to find other parents in my neighborhood who are interested/able at this time. I’m in downtown Lehi.

Katz1410Katz1410
        Participant

Hi cmmpoutine. I’m not close to Lehi, but after seeing your email address I just have to ask, did you serve in the Canada Montreal Mission?

Yes! Who are you?

Katz1410Katz1410
          Participant

Hermana Gille, CMM 2004-2006, Spanish speaking. You?

I was Spanish, too! 02 – 04.

HkhermannHkhermann
            Participant

I’ve got a boy who turns 3 in August. Tried to get a group together in Pleasant grove, but everyone is doing preschool instead! 😞

HkhermannHkhermann
              Participant

Are you still looking for kids? I have a son who will be turning 3 in August who is pretty good with other kids already. I’ve shared some of the joyschool songs with him, and he is so eager to do it.

HkhermannHkhermann
                Participant

Hey! I’ve got a son turning 3 at the end of August, he’s really excited to start and gets along with older kids too.

These posts are old, I know, but it means some of the younger kids might be looking for another year, yeah?

I have a two month old, so lessons at my place will have that, but he usually is sleeping mid morning

Where do you live? I am in Lehi.

I’m willing to commute, as well. I’m in Lehi. Are you interested?

HkhermannHkhermann
                  Participant

I’m in PG, right off the freeway.

Brea MeffordBrea Mefford
                    Participant

We just had a spot open up in our Highland/Alpine Joy School Group. Anyone in Highland, Alpine, North Lehi, North American Fork, North PG, or Cedar Hills can contact me if you’re interested in joining our group. brea@mefford.org

HkhermannHkhermann
                      Participant

Brea, I sent you an email but haven’t heard anything back. I’m in north pg, my boy turns three at the end of the month. Has the slot been filled already?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest