Select Page

Springville, Utah 2021-2022

Home Joy School Forums Forming or Looking for Joy School Groups Springville, Utah 2021-2022

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Melanie HopkinsMelanie Hopkins
    Participant

Hi Springville Moms.

I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old who I would like to do Joy School with. I have done Joy School with 2 of my other kids, as well as 2 other coop-type preschool curriculums. Please speak up if you’d be interested in forming a local group in Springville!

Thanks,
      Mel

Whitney FeistlWhitney Feistl
      Participant

Hi Mel!

I know this is late in the season, but I have a 3-year-old boy I would love to do joy school with! He is my oldest, so I’ve not done it before. I did joy school as a child, and I think it is such an awesome program! Have you been able to start a group for this year yet? If not, would you be interested in starting a group in the near future?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks so much!
        Whitney

Lainey LeeLainey Lee
        Participant

I have 2 boys who will be 3 and 5 (August birthday) for the 2022-2023 school year. Wanting to keep them together and very interested in finding a joy school group to make this an option for our family. We are located in Spanish Fork.

Camilla JohnsonCamilla Johnson
          Participant

Lainey,
            I have a little girl that will be 3 in the beginning of October and am also interested in joy school.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest