Select Page

South Weber, Utah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kirsten HulseKirsten Hulse
    Participant

Hi! I’m looking to join a group form my 4 year old in the South Weber area. Does anyone have anything or want to start one?

Alisha JohnsonAlisha Johnson
      Participant

Hey Kirsten! I am in the same boat you are. I have a four year old as well and am looking to join or put together a group. I’m in Washington Terrace so just up the hill.

andersen79andersen79
        Participant

I would love to join in… I nanny my 4-yr old niece and we would love to participate in a Joy School… I’m in North Ogden area, but wouldn’t mind driving… I didn’t find any others interested in my area…

Kirsten HulseKirsten Hulse
          Participant

I would love to talk more to see if we could figure things out. I have no idea how to set up something like this. But I’m excited there is interest.

andersen79andersen79
            Participant

Hey Alisha and Kirsten,

Maybe we could set up a zoom call or something and maybe chat and get to know each other and see what may or may not work for everyone… I could set it up. Do you guys work? What days and times would work best for you guys? I work a couple jobs, but I’m available in the evenings or Fridays (when I nanny) and Saturdays…

:) Adrianne Andersen

Alisha JohnsonAlisha Johnson
              Participant

Hi sorry I did not log on forever to see these posts. I have been asking around in my neighbor and area to see if there was any interest there too. I’ve got two other moms lined up be in a Joy School with me. If you ladies would like to join that would be wonderful, please send me an email to alishaj820@gmail.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest