Select Page

South Meridian, Idaho Co-op

Home Joy School Forums Forming or Looking for Joy School Groups South Meridian, Idaho Co-op

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca TolmanRebecca Tolman
    Participant

Hello!

Is there a co-op already in the Meridian Area? My daughter is 3 years old, and I was hoping to start or join a co-op in the South Meridian area for this Fall.

If anyone would like to start one with me let me know!

Thank you,

Rebecca

RachelleRachelle
    Participant

Hey Rebecca!

I am also interested in finding a group! My son doesn’t turn 3 until November though. So he might be too young to start this fall.

Clara BrathwaiteClara Brathwaite
    Participant

Hi Rebecca,
    I’m also interested in finding a group. I’m in Kuna. My grandson will be 5 the end of Oct.
    Let me know if you are still interested.
    Thanks!
    Clara

Participant

Hi Clara! I am definitely still interested. I have been putting things together. I was planning on starting next Tuesday. Would you be interested in getting together this weekend to plan it out?

Clara BrathwaiteClara Brathwaite
    Participant

Hi Rebecca,
    Would you text me your phone number? My phone number is (208)830-2287
    Thank You!
    Clara

David JonesDavid Jones
    Participant

How can I fix the issue Gmail won’t load?

You are looking for a solution of Gmail won’t load problem then you can get it fixed in simple steps:
    Restart the computer. It is the most common and simple way to fix the issue you have to simply restart your computer.
    Make sure the browser works with Gmail. Sometimes browsers can create problems with Gmail to get loaded you can use any compatible Browser to check whether it will fix your issue or not.

RachelleRachelle
    Participant

Hi, I am looking to find a group to do Joy School this fall with my 3 year old son in the South Meridian area. If anyone would like to start one with me let me know!

Participant

Hi Rachelle,

I would love to start a group with you. I’m at locust grove and victory. My daughter is 4.

RachelleRachelle
    Participant

Hey Rebecca!

Awesome! Here is my email so we can figure out the details, shellbell1003@gmail.com.

JenilynnjohnsonJenilynnjohnson
    Participant

Hi Rachelle and Rebecca,

I am also looking for a small joyschool group. I have done this a few times with my older kids and I want a small group of 3 or 4 total, I have found that to work best for me. Would anyone like to meet up at a park, have our kids meet to see how well they gel together, and discuss the possibility of forming a Meridian group? I live near Prospect elementary.

RachelleRachelle
    Participant

Hi Jenilynn!

Yes that would be awesome to meet up at a park. Would you like to email me at shellbell1003@gmail.com and we can figure out all the details.

Rachelle

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest