Select Page

South Meridian, Idaho Co-op

Home Joy School Forums Forming or Looking for Joy School Groups South Meridian, Idaho Co-op

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca TolmanRebecca Tolman
    Participant

Hello!

Is there a co-op already in the Meridian Area? My daughter is 3 years old, and I was hoping to start or join a co-op in the South Meridian area for this Fall.

If anyone would like to start one with me let me know!

Thank you,

Rebecca

RachelleRachelle
      Participant

Hey Rebecca!

I am also interested in finding a group! My son doesn’t turn 3 until November though. So he might be too young to start this fall.

Clara BrathwaiteClara Brathwaite
        Participant

Hi Rebecca,
          I’m also interested in finding a group. I’m in Kuna. My grandson will be 5 the end of Oct.
          Let me know if you are still interested.
          Thanks!
          Clara

Participant

Hi Clara! I am definitely still interested. I have been putting things together. I was planning on starting next Tuesday. Would you be interested in getting together this weekend to plan it out?

Clara BrathwaiteClara Brathwaite
            Participant

Hi Rebecca,
              Would you text me your phone number? My phone number is (208)830-2287
              Thank You!
              Clara

RachelleRachelle
              Participant

Hi, I am looking to find a group to do Joy School this fall with my 3 year old son in the South Meridian area. If anyone would like to start one with me let me know!

Participant

Hi Rachelle,

I would love to start a group with you. I’m at locust grove and victory. My daughter is 4.

RachelleRachelle
                  Participant

Hey Rebecca!

Awesome! Here is my email so we can figure out the details, shellbell1003@gmail.com.

JenilynnjohnsonJenilynnjohnson
                    Participant

Hi Rachelle and Rebecca,

I am also looking for a small joyschool group. I have done this a few times with my older kids and I want a small group of 3 or 4 total, I have found that to work best for me. Would anyone like to meet up at a park, have our kids meet to see how well they gel together, and discuss the possibility of forming a Meridian group? I live near Prospect elementary.

RachelleRachelle
                      Participant

Hi Jenilynn!

Yes that would be awesome to meet up at a park. Would you like to email me at shellbell1003@gmail.com and we can figure out all the details.

Rachelle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest