Select Page

Should I do Joy School for last child?

Home Joy School Forums General Joy School Discussion Should I do Joy School for last child?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sarsmith7782Sarsmith7782
    Participant

This year I will have my last (6th) child at home. I have done home preschools but never joy school. A friend wants to do a group. Is it worth paying for when I will only be using it for one, maybe two years? I should have joined earlier!

AmmonmandyAmmonmandy
      Participant

I have the same question. I’m wishing I would have done it with my 5-year-old who is starting kindergarten now.

Stephanie GreenStephanie Green
        Participant

Yes! I absolutely think this program is worth every penny, even if used for only one child. I think it helps to think of the life-long benefit rather than one-time monetary cost: Your child will be taught values at a critical learning period in life, make friends, and have joy. And I have really enjoyed being apart of my children’s preschool learning experience!

HyorgasonHyorgason
          Participant

I have wondered the same thing but came to the conclusion that it is never too late to start. Yes, I wish I had started joy school with my oldest but my youngest can only gain from the joy school experience. The cost really is minimal when compared to other preschools. I looked at sample lesson plans and that helped me decide to go ahead and do joy school. The lessons are so well planned and teach valuable principles. Good luck with your decision. :)

trosetrose
            Participant

Another thing to consider is that you can do joy school for grandchildren or nieces/nephews someday as well. So it doesn’t have to be for just one child.

AmmonmandyAmmonmandy
              Participant

Thank you for the responses. That is helpful to hear. I still have fun, happy memories of when I was a child going through the Joy School program. I’m grateful my mom chose this route.

dianacarol6dianacarol6
                Participant

Thanks for the input, I think I needed to read this thread! Great testimonials :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest