Select Page

Mesa, AZ 2021-2022

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    danielleelamdanielleelam
    Participant

I’m looking for some families to join us for this upcoming year. I have a 4 year old son, we live in Northeast Mesa, close to power and mckellips.

Breck KaneBreck Kane
      Participant

Hello,
        I am interested! I have a four year old son as well as a 2 year old girl. Mainly looking for an alternative to preschool for my four year old. I am on McKellips and Hayden in South Scottsdale, so about 20 mins from you.

MadisensMadisens
        Participant

Hi, I’m interested. I’m off of Recker and Thomas in NE Mesa. I have 3 little boys ages 5,3,1. I’m homeschooling the oldest for kinder this year. Unfortunately we are moving in November so it would only be for a little bit but if you don’t mind a short term partner I would love to hear what you have in mind. My number is 909 6309280 and my e email is madisenslagle@gmail.com

Breck KaneBreck Kane
          Participant

Danielle,
            Have you purchased the lessons before and do you know if the story and craft materials are mailed to you or is it something we have to print ourselves? Are the songs sent via email to download or how are those accessed? I would love to get together with you mamas this month to meet and discuss.

danielleelamdanielleelam
            Participant

I’m so glad I checked this, I didn’t get any emailed responses. I took a look at the sample materials and it looks as if it is downloaded and then you print from home. I haven’t purchased it yet because I was worried about committing without other families. I would love to meet you both to see if we’d like to make a plan going forward. Could I get your email Breck? I could send a group email out to make contact.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest