Select Page

Looking to get started in Midvale Sandy West Jordan

Home Joy School Forums Forming or Looking for Joy School Groups Looking to get started in Midvale Sandy West Jordan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Keri DyerKeri Dyer
    Participant

Have 2 year old boy. Looking to start or join a group in Midvale Sandy or West Jordan in the next year.

TeeMarie JorgensenTeeMarie Jorgensen
      Participant

I have a boy who will be 2 in April and a girl who will be 4 in May. I’m new to this and would love to be part of a group!

Michelle TaylorMichelle Taylor
        Participant

Having a toddler baby is a responsibility that requires unlimited effort as well as a good budget to take proper care of him/her. My daughter is two and a half years old & I try to provide her every necessary thing sometimes I have to look for discounts & deals to cover up the expenses like this weekend I bought a very beautiful dress for her online using Apparel & Clothing Coupons from the brand.

hyde.brianahyde.briana
          Participant

I have a 3 year old boy and I’m looking at starting this fall, maybe sooner! I have done JS before with my oldest!

Chari FarrChari Farr
            Participant

I have a 2.5 year old boy and considering joining a group. Are you all still wanting to get started soon-ish?

Keri DyerKeri Dyer
              Participant

Thanks for the responses I’ve gotten in the last six months – anyone still interested please email me at keridyer@gmail.com in the next week or two. I’m happy to head up a group and help coordinate starts. (Chari, Brianna, and tee—-)

-keri

Keri DyerKeri Dyer
                Participant

I’m thinking we can start with just a park meet up to get to know each other, talk About days we can work out, and start to feel more comfortable trusting each other.

lilygshort89lilygshort89
                  Participant

Looking to start a group (or join one) starting at the end of August. I have a rambunctious little boy, 3.5 years old. I have also done the program before with my 5 year old daughter. We live in West Jordan and I am willing to travel if necessary :)

hyde.brianahyde.briana
                    Participant

Hi everyone, I am willing to meet up and have the kids play so we can see if its a good fit. My number is 480-287-6048. -Briana Hyde

lilygshort89lilygshort89
                      Participant

Still looking for a group. Please reply to this forum if you’re interested. I’m in West Jordan but willing to travel and have a 3.5 year old boy. I’m available for school 9am-11am (can push it back to 8am, if needed. My oldest has kindergarten from 12:15-3:20) please reach out if this works for you and your family

Chari FarrChari Farr
                        Participant

Hi there, would you text me so we can discuss feasibility? Thanks!
                          Chari
                          509-435-5785

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest