Select Page

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    HyorgasonHyorgason
    Participant

I live on the westside of Albuquerque and would love to form a joy school group of moms living in the area. I have 5 kids and have never used joy school. My youngest is 3 1/2 and I would really like to do joy school with her, but need other moms to make it happen. Please reply if you are interested.

dianacarol6dianacarol6
      Participant

Sigh… so close! I’m in Alamogordo (about 3 1/2 hours South of you)! :(

HyorgasonHyorgason
        Participant

Oh man, that is a little too far isn’t it. ;) I hope you can form a group in your area.

dianacarol6dianacarol6
          Participant

Haha, yes I was surprised to even see anyone from our state! :D I hope so as well. Good luck!

Nana_KathleenNana_Kathleen
            Participant

I’m at Wyoming and Montgomery NE. . . too far for regular Joy School, but not too far for occasional get together. My little one is 3.5 w/ late Nov birthday. She is like an ‘only’ child because our others are young-adults. We’ve been traveling a lot lately, so am not reliable enough to be ‘regular’ probably for most moms.

HyorgasonHyorgason
              Participant

That is a little far for a group. Msybe you can find some Moms in your area who are open to a less structured group. Good luck! :)

hannahsopranohannahsoprano
                Participant

I’m in se Rio Rancho! I have a 3 year old daughter. Let’s do this! I bet we can get some people together on Facebook! Rio Rancho stay at home moms and Abq stay at home moms?

hannahsopranohannahsoprano
                  Participant
                    Rachel CopelandRachel Copeland
                    Participant

Hey! So so late to this thread, but I’m in Rio Rancho and my daughter is about to turn 4. Would love to join a group if you still have one going!

rachelscopeland@gmail.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest