Select Page

West Jordan / Magna / Daybreak, Utah

Home Joy School Forums Forming or Looking for Joy School Groups West Jordan / Magna / Daybreak, Utah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    NwhallNwhall
    Participant

I live in West Jordan about 10 minutes away from day break and would love to start a group. I have a little boy who will turn 4 next month.

SVezzSVezz
      Participant

We are moving into Daybreak, Utah in a few weeks. I couldn’t convince my Ohio friends to do Joy school with me instead of Preschool, so I’m a newbie. I have a just-turned 4yo (and 1yo). Would love to find a group close by!

lilygshort89lilygshort89
        Participant

Hello,

Brand new to homeschooling/joy school. My sister-in-law and I are looking to form or join a group near West Jordan/Magna area. My daughter will be turning 4 this fall and is very interested in learning. Willing to travel but I’m hoping to either join or start a group with someone who has experience if possible.

lilygshort89lilygshort89
          Participant

Absolutely desperate! Is there anyone looking to form a group or are willing to take in one other child in Fall? I’m in West Jordan but am willing to commute up to 30 minutes away. Please let me know ASAP!

lilygshort89lilygshort89
            Participant

We’re in West Jordan and I’m willing to commute up to 30 minutes away.

Hkhermann and lilygshort89, do you want to email me at cmmpoutine@yahoo.com

We can talk and find out if we’re close enough to form a group.

smjudd2smjudd2
              Participant

I’m in West Jordan too lilygshort89! I have a 3 year old and would love to find a group! Email me at sarahmichellejudd@gmail.com if you are interested in being in a group together!

lilygshort89lilygshort89
                Participant

Reaching out again to see if anyone would like to start a group or is in need of another to join. My son is 3 1/2 and I did joy school with my oldest right before Covid hit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest