Select Page

Sandy / Draper, Utah

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BeccaBlackBeccaBlack
    Participant

I’m looking to form a group in the Sandy/Draper area!

krIstawiddisonkrIstawiddison
      Participant

@BeccaBlack, I won’t be joining until next year, but would South Jordan be too far for your group? I’m close to Bangerter and 9800 S

BeccaBlackBeccaBlack
        Participant

@kristawiddison, that might be a bit far for us, I’m at 110th South and 13th east. But, when next year comes around, let’s talk then and maybe we’ll have a better idea what to expect!

Amber BurtonAmber Burton
          Participant

Hi! I’m excited for this fall and also looking for a group in the Draper/Sandy area.

BeccaBlackBeccaBlack
            Participant

Let me know if you are interested in forming a group in the Sandy/Draper area of Utah! Then, we can hopefully use this more selective forum topic to share info and see about putting something together!

BeccaBlackBeccaBlack
              Participant

@Amber are you still looking to join a Sandy/Draper group? I’ve got about 4 moms lined up and we’d be happy to add you to the group as well!

I’m interested in a Sandy group!

@Amber I am also looking for Sandy/Draper area!

@BeccaBlack Add me please! I’d love to join. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old in Sandy :)

BeccaBlackBeccaBlack
                Participant

Hi Cheri! I’ve got you added to the email list! ☺️

Amber BurtonAmber Burton
                  Participant

Ah! We’re finally back in town and ready to go! But sadly, didn’t see this group earlier. We would LOVE to hop on if you’re still willing to accept a latecomer. My email is am.moonrise@gmail.com and I’ll send you my info. :) Thanks for the invite!

BeccaBlackBeccaBlack
                    Participant

@amberburton I sent you an email! ☺️

andreareesehurstandreareesehurst
                      Participant

We’ve been doing Joy School since September and have loved our group, but just moved to the Sandy/Draper border (from South Salt Lake) and our new school schedule makes it tougher to commute to the old group. Would you be interested in having another family (with one four-year-old Joy School participant) join in January (I originally wrote “spring semester,” but then I realized that that starts in February!)?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest