Select Page

Salt Lake City, Utah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RachelRachel
    Participant

hello! i am looking for a group or to start one in avenues salt lake area! I have 2 boys 2 1/2 years old! im sad they cant go to preschool this year as they miss the September deadline… they are ready to learn and make friends!

Marilee WebbMarilee Webb
      Participant

I’m looking to start a group in the Millcreek/canyon rim/Olympus cove area. I have two boys (4 and 3)and would love to find 2-3 other moms interested for this upcoming school year—2019. I have done joyschool in the past with my older children and really loved it! These are my youngest two.

lilygshort89lilygshort89
        Participant

Hi my name is Lily and I have a 3 turning 4 year old girl. I was wondering if you are still looking to form a group? If so, I’d love to chat with you and see if we’re a good fit for you and your children. This is my first time doing joy school/homeschool so I’m hoping to find someone with experience :)

Thank you for your time.
          – Lily

Marilee WebbMarilee Webb
          Participant

I am still looking to form a group! I have a boy that is 3 and one that is 5. She would fit right in. Why don’t you send me an email and we can talk more!

Marileewebb@hmail.com

Thanks!
            Marilee

Marilee WebbMarilee Webb
            Participant

Oops— typo—

Marileewebb@gmail.com

K2KChelseaK2KChelsea
              Participant

I’m in North Salt Lake with a 3 year old! I’m looking for a group!

AshleymnavasAshleymnavas
                Participant

North Salt Lake anyone? I have a daughter who is 4 1/2 years old. I could go to bountiful, woodscross, and Centerville as well.

Danasevy3312Danasevy3312
                  Participant

Interested in joining our starting but I am looking for serious commitment. Willing to travel.

tharrisraetharrisrae
                    Participant

I would be interested as well, but I’m all the way out in Tooele and haven’t found anyone wanting to form a group out that way.

sarah618sarah618
                      Participant

I’m in West Valley by mt view corridor. I have a 4 yr old, what’s your child’s age?

tharrisraetharrisrae
                        Participant

My son is 3 but I have a 5yo who is immunocompromised…not sure if I want to form a group. Sorry!

Teresa StocksTeresa Stocks
                          Participant

Looking to join or start a group.

We have a 3.5 yr old boy who needs the socialization (and the learning)! We’re in downtown SLC but willing to travel to nearby communities.

We have one person in the household in high risk category and are conscientiously abiding safety guidelines and are hoping to find a family in a similar situation taking similar precautions.

Let us know if you’re interested!

T

JosianeJosiane
                            Participant

Teresa I have a 3 year old boy as well who keeps asking for another boy to play with (he has 2 sisters now)
                              I have a 2 months old baby and am a nurse working with newborns, so I have been very careful and following guidelines.
                              I’m in Murray/cottonwood heights area

Keri DyerKeri Dyer
                              Participant

Looking for a group in Midvale, Sandy, West Jordan or near by. My son is 2. Looking to join or start in the next year.

My husband is vaccinated. I work from home. New born and 2 year old.

tharrisraetharrisrae
                                Participant

Coming back again to say that we are moving to Murray and for sure looking to form a group in the Fall. My husband is vaccinated and I work from home. I currently have 3 and 5yo boys and we’d be willing to form a group before fall if others in it were vaccinated/social distancing too. By fall my boys will be 4 and 6 so obviously it would just be the 4yo.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest