Select Page

Rexburg, Idaho

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    rmbeardallrmbeardall
    Participant

I am interested in forming a group in Rexburg Idaho, and wondering if there are other moms in the area also wanting to start a Joy School group.

Did you ever find others interested in starcreating a rexburg group? I’m on the fence abouabout it but might be interested!

hyde.brianahyde.briana
      Participant

I am in rexburg idaho and would like to start a joy school group as well! Any openings?
        Briana

loniklonik
        Participant

I am looking to start a group this Fall (September 2019) in Rigby. I have a 4 year old son (and possibly a 2 yr old daughter) who would be involved. If anyone decides to start a group in Rexburg, let me know!

Momentsofjoy3Momentsofjoy3
          Participant

Yes! I am in Rexburg and want to start a group this Fall 2019! Loni, I’ll text you since I can’t figure out how to respond right to your post. 😁 Didn’t know you were interested!! Yay!

Participant

Briana, Did you find a group last year? I want to start one in Rexburg fall 2019. Respond here if you want to join!!
              Jennifer McKinney

Participant

@rmbeardall & @Sarahmcgrath519

If you are interested this year 2019, give a shout out! I want to start a group this Fall. Maybe we can get more than one going…

Jennifer McKinney

JanaeWJanaeW
                Participant

I live in Rexburg and am interested in a group for my son.

RachelleRachelle
                  Participant

Hey would anyone be interested in starting a Rexburg Joy School group this fall? Let me know we should try to make a plan.

Participant

Okay friends in and around Rexburg:
                      Let’s get together to meet and form groups in August 6 @10:30am at park street park. The kids can play and we can talk details.
                      There are several that have responded as interested to my texts and Facebook requests. Some can’t come to the meeting so I’ll be keeping them in the loop and so I’m confident we can make groups this year!!
                      Thanks!
                      Jennifer McKinney

Peggy EdwardsPeggy Edwards
                      Participant

@momentsofjoy3 I am moving to Rexburg in a few weeks and would love to join in mid-October. If your group is full, I would be interested in starting another.

Jennamarie590Jennamarie590
                        Participant

Did a group start up in Rexburg? I just heard about this and would love to get my son involved.

RachelleRachelle
                          Participant

jennamarie a group did start up in Rexburg our Joy School will have 9, maybe try contacting Peggy on the forum. She is looking to join a Joy School group also. Keep us updated on if you are able to create a group. If you can’t we can try to come up with something from our group!

RachelleRachelle
                            Participant

Hey Peggy! I sent you an email. Our group is pretty full right now, but try contacting @jennamarie590 to see if you can start up a group. Keep us updated on if you find enough little kids!

CrunchyMama91CrunchyMama91
                              Participant

Hello! Another mom and I are starting a new group in Rexburg, ID. Instead of waiting until Fall, we’re going to start the first week of February, 2020. We’re looking for a couple more children/families to join us within the next couple weeks! Contact me if you’d like to join our group! ashfordandream@gmail.com or 208-269-6988.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest