Select Page

Provo / Orem, Utah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    FoofybooFoofyboo
    Participant

I’m in South East Provo. I have 2 Joyschoolers aged 3 1/2

KrystaleeAKrystaleeA
      Participant

@Foofyboo are you still looking for a group? We are in south Provo and looking for more members. We just started our first day today.

sarahmdavis216sarahmdavis216
        Participant

I’m looking for a group to join around Orem/Provo. I have a 3 1/2 year old girl.

KrystaleeAKrystaleeA
          Participant

Anyone in the Provo Springville area looking for a group? Or is there a group I can join? I have a daughter who will be 4 in December.

KrystaleeAKrystaleeA
            Participant

Looking to start or join a group. I’m in South East Provo.

TNarcisoTNarciso
              Participant

I’m seeing if anyone else living around Vineyard or Orem would be interested in starting a group here with me

Shaysue2Shaysue2
                Participant

Looking to join with a group. I’m in provo.

KelseyJeppsonKelseyJeppson
                  Participant

I have a daughter who just turned 4 and a son who just turned 2. We would love to create a group if you need one too or join an already existing one if there is room.

Claire GeddesClaire Geddes
                    Participant

I have a son who is 3.5 and would be interested in starting or joining a group.

KelseyJeppsonKelseyJeppson
                      Participant

To Claire

We recently moved from Orem to Lehi. I’m trying to organize a group in my new neighborhood. You’re welcome to come join. Unless you decide it’s too far away. Good luck!

KatieHuaKatieHua
                        Participant

I have a daughter who is 3.5 and we’d love to start or join a group this year. We’re in river bottoms area of provo. I did1 Joy School 3 years ago with my son. Anyone interested can contact me at 408-221-2767.

KatieHuaKatieHua
                          Participant

@ Claire-Did you find a group yet? What area do you live in?

Participant

Thank you for the invite Kelley, but that may be too far.
                              Katie, we live in the Provo Canyon area, so close to you! I have not found a group in my area yet. I would love to join in with you, but our family just does not know if we will be staying here past October with Covid job stuff. I do not know when I’ll hear back, but when I do, I will let you know! As much as we are hoping to stay in Utah, I would not count on me.
                              I would suggest asking around for participants in your church group maybe?

Participant

@katieHua, have you found a group yet? we’re pretty sure we’ll be staying here. We would love to have you join us! I’m up by Sundance.

KatieHuaKatieHua
                                Participant

I haven’t found a group yet. I have a few maybes. Do you have others in a group near you? And you are way up the canyon… Further than I realized but maybe something we can do.

Maybe we should talk about some possibilities.

Feel free to call me.
                                  Katie
                                  408-221-2767

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest