Select Page

Ogden, Utah area

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nicole ThompsonNicole Thompson
    Participant

Anyone from North Ogden area looking or need a new member for next year? 3 year old girl, she is my youngest and I have taught joy school with my three older children. Would love to find some people close by! :)

lapepinalapepina
      Participant

I’m looking to form or join a group in Clinton, UT.

aligooaligoo
        Participant

lapepina where is Clinton are you? And how old are your kiddos? I think mine might be a little too young.

lapepinalapepina
          Participant

Aligoo, I’m on the northeast side of Clinton. My daughter is 4 – how old are your kids?

unsickerunsicker
            Participant

@lapepina and @aligoo, I live in West Point and am interested in joining a group. Did you get one going last year that is continuing this year?

mdschenkmdschenk
              Participant

Nichole Thompson I am in north Ogden and had group of three that dissolved yesterday but one is my sister in law who I could probably convince to join again easily. My number is 208-390-4642 my name is misty

AmilialynAmilialyn
                Participant

Aligoo and Lapepina, is it too late to join your group? I have 2 boys, one is 3.5 and the other is 2 so he might be a little young, but I would love to be able to join a joy school group in Clinton!

Sherylyn ParkinsonSherylyn Parkinson
                  Participant

Looking for a Joy school group

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest