Select Page

Idaho Falls, Idaho

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jennrw93Jennrw93
    Participant

I’m also on the fence but would consider a group in Idaho falls if they made one.

CynthiaWallaceCynthiaWallace
    Participant

Hi! I know this was over a year ago, but are you still interested? We’d like to start a group here in Idaho Falls!

TrinacmurphyTrinacmurphy
    Participant

Did a group ever get started in Idaho Falls? I have a 3yo boy that could really use some friends.

hachublessyou7hachublessyou7
    Participant

Is there a joy school group in Idaho Falls? I have a 3 year old girl. :)

TrinacmurphyTrinacmurphy
    Participant

I’m still interested in having my now 4 yr old boyin a group.

hyde.brianahyde.briana
    Participant

Hi there! I just moved to Idaho Falls and am looking for a Joy School group to join! My son is 3 yr old. I had a group in Utah that I had started but we just moved and hoping to continue one with him here in IF. Let me know if you ladies have room!
    Briana Hyde
    (480) 287-6048

TrinacmurphyTrinacmurphy
    Participant

I still don’t know of a group in IF, but if you want to try to get together I’d welcome that. Email me if you’re interested: trinacmurphy@gmail.com

TrinacmurphyTrinacmurphy
    Participant

@hachublessyou7

I’d love to meet up with you, too. Maybe we can at least get something stared in January.

TrinacmurphyTrinacmurphy
    Participant

K. We’re going to start an Idaho Falls group that meets MW. Text if interested: 2084199898

-Trina Murphy

Pyramid CafePyramid Cafe
    Participant

PYRAMID Cafe club is an affordable club in the Patiala area. If you want to spend your day with your loved ones then PYRAMID bear bar restaurant in Patiala may be the best choice for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest