Select Page

Saratoga Springs / Eagle Mountain, Utah

Home Joy School Forums Forming or Looking for Joy School Groups Saratoga Springs / Eagle Mountain, Utah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    EmmaAtwellEmmaAtwell
    Participant

I’m looking for a group in Eagle Mountain. We’re in the Ranches very close to Saratoga Springs.

I’m forming a group at the south end of Saratoga Springs, in Lake Mountain

EmmaAtwellEmmaAtwell
      Participant

@chelseamaddux@gmail.com I’m in the Ranches in Eagle Mountain. Would that be too far from you?

Sheree AndersonSheree Anderson
        Participant

We have a group in south Saratoga Springs (west of Redwood Rd. and just south of Pony express) but need a few more for our group! please email me if interested at shereeolsen@gmail.com.

Sheree AndersonSheree Anderson
          Participant

Any chance you have a child interested in joy school this school year? We have a potential group of three moms in the Saratoga Hills and Benches neighborhood (south of pony express and just west of redwood) but looking for more. Or do you know anyone in our area who may be interested?

lovemylifelovemylife
            Participant

I don’t know if you’ve already started, but I have one or two kiddos that I’m looking to do Joy School with. I am out in Eagle Mountain, in the Ranches, south of Ridley’s.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest