Select Page

Harvard, Massachusetts area

Home Joy School Forums Forming or Looking for Joy School Groups Harvard, Massachusetts area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jjonesjjones
    Participant

We have a group of four families in Acton and Harvard, Massachusetts. Our kids doing Joy School are all 2-1/2 (turning three January-June 2019). Let me know if you’re interested in joining us! – Jennifer

Claire OwenClaire Owen
      Participant

Hi jjones, I am in Westford, MA with a 3 and 5 yr old looking to do Joy School for this fall, 2019. Is anyone from your group interested in Joy School for this year? I have done Joy School (solo or with a group) for the past 8 years. Would love to find a group!
        Thanks

jjonesjjones
        Participant

Hi Claire, thank you for reaching out! So exciting to know of another Massachusetts mom doing Joy School. We’re continuing with our Joy School group in Harvard this year and would love to have you join us. Let’s be in touch offline, if there’s a way to do that. – Jennifer Jones

jjonesjjones
          Participant

Hi, Claire Owen in Westford! We’d love for you to join us. We have 6-7 kids this year and plan to meet in Harvard (near the Littleton line). My email is Jennifer.swan.jones@gmail.com. Please feel free to be in touch!

All the best to all the Joy School moms!

Jennifer Jones

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest