Select Page

Bountiful Area group

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Luwade101Luwade101
    Participant

I’d love to start a joy School Group in Bountiful for Fall 2022. I have done Joy Schhol before and loved it. I have a 3 year old (she turns 4 in December) that would be in the group.

Jordan BrightonJordan Brighton
      Participant

Hey! We have a group. We currently have two four year olds who will turn five and enter kindergarten in the fall of 2023. The we have two or three 2 year olds who will turn 3 for the 2022-2023 school year. We’d love to have your 3 year old to bridge the gap a bit.

Anne BlakesleeAnne Blakeslee
        Participant

Hi there, I’m near City Creek/Temple Square downtown and interested in exploring the closest groups around vs. doing on my own (which is less ideal). I have a 3.5 YO and a 2 YO this Fall.

@Jordan do you mind reaching out with more info on the group in Bountiful? Thank you! -Anne

Anne BlakesleeAnne Blakeslee
          Participant

@Luwade101 – curious if you are still looking to form a group?

Luwade101Luwade101
            Participant

@anne
              Sorry. It’s been a busy summer. I’m still looking for a group. I might have Two other moms interested. Give me a call and we can chat. 801-828-7225

Luwade101Luwade101
              Participant

Let me know if you still have room in your group!

HfairallHfairall
                Participant

Hello, I have a child who will start Kindergarten in fall 2024, I live in Bountiful and would be interested in joining a group. Please let me know if you still have a bountiful group going. Thank you!

Jordan BrightonJordan Brighton
                  Participant

Yes! We have a group going to start in September. Right now we have 4 kids, so we’d love to add your little one! My phone number is 801 428-7726
                    Please call or text with any questions!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest