Many moms have the issue you’re having with other kids in the neighborhood already enrolled or planning to enroll in preschool/daycare. Here are some points that can help.
- First of all, remember that each child/parent/family needs to figure out what works for them. In most cases, parents have spent a lot of time, stress, and money trying to figure out which preschool will be best for their child.
- It can be helpful to explain to moms that Joy School is a great thing to do in addition to another preschool if they have already enrolled their child in a preschool in the area. Many moms think it works perfectly to have their children attend Joy School two mornings a week and then attend another type of preschool two or three other mornings of the week.
- You can also help moms understand that doing Joy School will give them insights into how their child learns and interacts with other children that they simply cannot get another way.
- You can explain that the Joy School curriculum is really the best out there. It’s been used by over 200,000 families and all the methods, stories, songs, etc. are tried and true and the philosophy behind it is really important – that helping kids develop positive character traits, self-confidence, and social skills is vital to children’s happiness and success both in school and in life.
- As an added bonus, Joy School offers a great opportunity for parents to work together and form meaningful friendships.
- Be sure to give moms the link to these frequently asked questions so they can learn more about Joy School and see the sample lesson plans.