22 Stories to Teach Children Joy from Honesty, Service, Goals, Sharing, Caring for the Earth, Uniqueness, and More!
By Richard and Linda Eyre, Illustrated by Olga Zakharova
There is fun, there is even happiness, but then there is joy! In Joy School, New York Times #1 bestselling parenting authors Richard and Linda Eyre teach the very best kind of character-building, freewheeling joy to kids with twenty-two colorfully illustrated stories. Each story in the anthology teaches one of ten essential values that are critical for healthy, happy children: Joy of the Body, Joy of the Earth, Joy of Honesty and Communication, Joy of Sharing and Service, Joy of Goals and Order, Joy of Confidence, Joy of Wonder, Joy of Imagination and Creativity, Joy of Family, and the Joy of Uniqueness.
Sample Lesson Plans:
- Intro Lesson 1: The Joy of Joy School Part 1
- Lesson 1.2: The Wonder of Our Bodies
- Lesson 3.3: Honesty
- Lesson 5.4: The Joy of Order
Joy School Storybook
- On sale! Regular price is $21.99
- For each book you buy, a book will be donated to a child in need.
- if you also purchase the Joy School curriculum, you can get a discount on the curriculum which essentially makes the book free! When you get your receipt, forward it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you a coupon for $15 off the full year of Joy School 2.0! This will cover the price of the book and most if not all of the shipping.