Select Page

Pleasant Grove ut

Home ValuesParenting Forums Joy School Pleasant Grove ut

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by charwud Hkhermann 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    charwud
    charwud
    Participant

Looking for a group in pleasant Grove ut. I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old in going to teach preschool to this year. I’m so excited to be trying joy school for the first time!

tonyaL4L@hdlpro.com
    tonyaL4L@hdlpro.com
    Participant

I am looking for a group too. I will be moving to Highland at the end of August from Colorado. I have a 4 year daughter that did the second half of Joy School last year. We totally loved it. Not sure if we are too far away but I would love to find a group for her.
    I also have a 2 1/2 year old. Let me know what you think!

charwud
    charwud
    Participant

Highland is only 5 minutes away. It’s close enough for me if it works for you. I have two boys similar ages to your kids. I’d love to connect.
    deercreekcabin@gmail.com

LJR
    LJR
    Participant

I am in American Fork, almost on the border of both Pleasant Grove and Highland. Could I join this thread? I have a 4 year old daughter and a one year old daughter, who wouldn’t participate except in the lessons at my house.

Would anyone be available for a test play date so that we can meet in person? my email is laurarandlepublic (at) gmail.com

Hkhermann
    Hkhermann
    Participant

Hey! I’ve got a son turning 3 at the end of August, he’s really excited to start and gets along with older kids too.

These posts are old, I know, but it means some of the younger kids might be looking for another year, yeah?

I have a two month old, so lessons at my place will have that, but he usually is sleeping mid morning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest