Select Page

Looking for or forming a group in Utah

Home ValuesParenting Forums Joy School Looking for or forming a group in Utah

This topic contains 86 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by VP Admin Amber Burton 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    KrystaleeA
    KrystaleeA
    Participant

Looking to start or join a group. I’m in South East Provo.

Hkhermann
    Hkhermann
    Participant

Brea, I sent you an email but haven’t heard anything back. I’m in north pg, my boy turns three at the end of the month. Has the slot been filled already?

Sarahagallen
    Sarahagallen
    Participant

I’m looking for a group in American fork for my son turning 3 in October. I live in American Fork. My email is sarahagallen@gmail.com

Crfred11
    Crfred11
    Participant

@k2kchelsea I am in West Bountiful area. Are you still looking for a group? I’m just starting. I haven’t heard of anyone else yet

Brcloward
    Brcloward
    Participant

I am in Lehi and am interested in joining or starting a joy shook group for my 4 yr old daughter. We are on the west side of Lehi.

Does anyone have anything open, or want to start something with me?

Brea Mefford
    Brea Mefford
    Participant

We have one spot in our group in Highland/Alpine of combined 3-4 year olds. We would consider other families in North Lehi, North American Fork, Cedar Hills or North PG. Sarah Gallen if you’re still looking, I tried to email you, but never heard back.

Brcloward
    Brcloward
    Participant

Brea, I would definitely be interested in chatting about your group. You can email me at brytt5@yahoo.com.

How far West are you brcloward?

Sheree Anderson
    Sheree Anderson
    Participant

We have a group in south Saratoga Springs (west of Redwood Rd. and just south of Pony express) but need a few more for our group! please email me if interested at shereeolsen@gmail.com.

mdschenk
    mdschenk
    Participant

Nichole Thompson I am in north Ogden and had group of three that dissolved yesterday but one is my sister in law who I could probably convince to join again easily. My number is 208-390-4642 my name is misty

Amilialyn
    Amilialyn
    Participant

Aligoo and Lapepina, is it too late to join your group? I have 2 boys, one is 3.5 and the other is 2 so he might be a little young, but I would love to be able to join a joy school group in Clinton!

Amber Burton
    Amber Burton
    Participant

We just moved to Bluffdale/Riverton and have a 3.5 year old who did JS last year, and a 2 yo who would do well but could wait to join in January if you’re already full. If you have a group going, we are interested in joining so please lmk :)

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest