Select Page

Looking for or forming a group in Utah

Home ValuesParenting Forums Joy School Looking for or forming a group in Utah

This topic contains 51 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by VP Admin tharrisrae 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

@amber I am also looking for Sandy/Draper area!

@beccablack Add me please! I’d love to join. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old in Sandy :)

Allybench
    Allybench
    Participant

I probably won’t be doing a group after all this year but maybe next with my three year old. Thanks all!

tharrisrae
    tharrisrae
    Participant

I thought I had a joyschool group that I and two other moms in my area were planning for months, but a week before we started, one mom backed out and another joined a sort of playgroup. I’m a little desperate… currently looking for moms in the Tooele valley that are doing joyschool/would want to join a joyschool group.

KrystaleeA
    KrystaleeA
    Participant

@foofyboo are you still looking for a group? We are in south Provo and looking for more members. We just started our first day today.

sarahmdavis216
    sarahmdavis216
    Participant

I’m looking for a group to join around Orem/Provo. I have a 3 1/2 year old girl.

tharrisrae
    tharrisrae
    Participant

Still looking for anyone looking to form a joyschool group in the Tooele valley. Willing to start in January; I have a 3 and a half year old.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest