Select Page

Looking for or forming a group in Utah

Home ValuesParenting Forums Joy School Looking for or forming a group in Utah

This topic contains 51 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by VP Admin tharrisrae 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    charwud
    charwud
    Participant

I’m in pleasant Grove, but Highland alpine are neighbors for me.
    If you’re in those areas, email me by email
    DeerCreekcabin @ Gmail . com
    Thanks!

charwud
    charwud
    Participant

I’m in pleasant Grove, but Highland alpine are neighbors for me.
    If you’re in those areas, I’d love to join your group.
    Thanks

melliejoe@gmail.com
    melliejoe@gmail.com
    Participant

I live in Midvale, UT and have a 4 year old boy. I would love to connect with others and find a group in any of the surrounding nearby communities – Murray, Sandy, Cottonwood Heights, West Jordan, South Jordan, etc. It really is in the middle of everything and close to the freeway :)

lhowell1166
    lhowell1166
    Participant

I’m interested in joining or forming a group. I am close to Bountiful, Centerville, and West Bountiful! My son is 3 1/2,so I either would start this Fall or next.

lhowell1166
    lhowell1166
    Participant

@kellyklump and @sniksnoh9
    How old are your kids? I’m in the same area and have a 3 1/2 year old boy.

Kelly Kump
    Kelly Kump
    Participant

My email address is kellyhkump@hotmail.com. My number is 801.960.7184.
    We have two kids that are 3 1/2 (one boy, one girl) and one 4 year old girl. We will be meeting on Mondays and Wednesdays at about 9:15-11:15 am. We live by the Winegars that just closed down off of Orchard in Bountiful. Please contact me by email or text if you are interested. We would love to include you! I can give you more details if this is something that would work for you.

Allybench
    Allybench
    Participant

Hello! I’m looking for a group in Highland Alpine to join.

SVezz
    SVezz
    Participant

We are moving into Daybreak, Utah in a few weeks. I couldn’t convince my Ohio friends to do Joy school with me instead of Preschool, so I’m a newbie. I have a just-turned 4yo (and 1yo). Would love to find a group close by!

Nwhall
    Nwhall
    Participant

I live in West Jordan about 10 minutes away from day break and would love to start a group. I have a little boy who will turn 4 next month.

BeccaBlack
    BeccaBlack
    Participant

@amber are you still looking to join a Sandy/Draper group? I’ve got about 4 moms lined up and we’d be happy to add you to the group as well!

I’m forming a group at the south end of Saratoga Springs, in Lake Mountain

katiemaford
    katiemaford
    Participant

I am looking for a Joy School group close to Mapleton.

burtenshawmama
    burtenshawmama
    Participant

Hello all! I am currently looking to form a group in Hyrum, Utah. Willing to Branch out to neighbouring cities Nibley and Paradise. Looking for at least one more boy.

Jess0129
    Jess0129
    Participant

@katiemaford – I’m in Mapleton too. Email me: jess0129 AT gmail – typing it out so it doesn’t get picked up by a bot :)

EmmaAtwell
    EmmaAtwell
    Participant

@chelseamaddux@gmail.com I’m in the Ranches in Eagle Mountain. Would that be too far from you?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest