Select Page

Looking for or forming a group in Utah

Home ValuesParenting Forums Joy School Looking for or forming a group in Utah

This topic contains 51 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by VP Admin tharrisrae 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    krIstawiddison
    krIstawiddison
    Participant

@beccablack, I won’t be joining until next year, but would South Jordan be too far for your group? I’m close to Bangerter and 9800 S

BeccaBlack
    BeccaBlack
    Participant

@kristawiddison, that might be a bit far for us, I’m at 110th South and 13th east. But, when next year comes around, let’s talk then and maybe we’ll have a better idea what to expect!

HFairb
    HFairb
    Participant

Awesome! We’re on the west side of the freeway in Pioneer Crossing area. I have a little boy who just turned 4. Where are you at?

HFairb
    HFairb
    Participant

@daniellenokes Awesome! We’re on the west side of the freeway in Pioneer Crossing area. I have a little boy who just turned 4. Where are you at?

EmmaAtwell
    EmmaAtwell
    Participant

I’m looking for a group in Eagle Mountain. We’re in the Ranches very close to Saratoga Springs.

Daniellenokes
    Daniellenokes
    Participant

@hfairb We are too! I’m in Spring Creek Ranch. My son turns 4 in September.

HFairb
    HFairb
    Participant

@daniellenokes this is amazing! We’re in the Loch Lomond neighborhood so really close to you guys. Here’s my e-mail heatherfairbanks88@gmail.com we’re should meet up for a play date

Amber Burton
    Amber Burton
    Participant

Hi! I’m excited for this fall and also looking for a group in the Draper/Sandy area.

Amber Burton
    Amber Burton
    Participant

I was also wondering if there is a way to reply directly to another participant’s comment. Or as each JS group forms (like the SJo group is currently) do they have to create a “new topic” in order to form a group within which they can more quickly correspond with each other? Especially since there isn’t a way to direct message each other with contact information to connect in real life ;)

BeccaBlack
    BeccaBlack
    Participant

@amber yes! I wish I could find a way for us to directly connect. It seems like this forum is greatly limited in what it can do. But I do want to connect personally with you. I just don’t feel comfortable sharing my personal contact info for ALL to see! ;)

tonyaL4L@hdlpro.com
    tonyaL4L@hdlpro.com
    Participant

Hi Brea Mefford,
    We would love to join your Joy School group!! We will be moving to Highland, UT at the
    end of August from Colorado. I have a 4 year old daughter who did the last half of Joy School last year
    but I want her to do the whole program. She really grew a lot and we had soo much fun!
    Please contact me if there is still room in your group at tonyaL4L@hdLpro.com.

LJR
    LJR
    Participant

I am in American Fork as well, @hfairb and @daniellenokes! I don’t really love forum communications, though. If you want to meet up or exchange numbers email me at laurarandlepublic AT gmail.com (I’m putting the address in plain text so that it’s not harvested by some bot wandering the internet looking for email addresses). I will email @hfairb too, since she posted. :)

Katz1410
    Katz1410
    Participant

Anyone near the Murray library? I have a 4-year-old who did Joy School last year and loved it (as did I). She may be less excited about doing it again though, so maybe I’m more interested for fall 2019 for my next daughter, who will then be 3 1/2. :)

charwud
    charwud
    Participant

I’m in pleasant Grove, but Highland alpine are neighbors for me.
    If you’re in those areas, connect with me by email
    Deercreekcabin@gmail.com
    Thanks!

charwud
    charwud
    Participant

I’m in pleasant Grove, but Highland alpine are neighbors for me.
    If you’re in those areas, connect with me by email
    DeerCreekcabin @ Gmail . com
    Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest