Select Page

Looking for or forming a group in the United States outside of UT, CA, AZ, ID

Home ValuesParenting Forums Joy School Looking for or forming a group in the United States outside of UT, CA, AZ, ID

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by VP Admin abird22 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Claire Owen
    Claire Owen
    Participant

Hi jjones, I am in Westford, MA with a 3 and 5 yr old looking to do Joy School for this fall, 2019. Is anyone from your group interested in Joy School for this year? I have done Joy School (solo or with a group) for the past 8 years. Would love to find a group!
    Thanks

jjones
    jjones
    Participant

Hi Claire, thank you for reaching out! So exciting to know of another Massachusetts mom doing Joy School. We’re continuing with our Joy School group in Harvard this year and would love to have you join us. Let’s be in touch offline, if there’s a way to do that. – Jennifer Jones

Thorschool212
    Thorschool212
    Participant

Looking to start a group in Austin (cedar park area), TX.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Sarah Arnesen
    Sarah Arnesen
    Participant

I’m looking to start a group in Pflugerville/Round Rock/Hutto area of Texas. Anyone else?

Lizzle545
    Lizzle545
    Participant

I’m looking to start a group in Maple Valley, WA. Let me know if you’d like to join!

Chelsealynn42
    Chelsealynn42
    Participant

Hi @thorschool212! We are in Leander, and I have a group with my 3.5yo daughter, and a 3yo boy, and a 4yo boy. We would be happy to meet up and see if we’re all a good match (:

Thorschool212
    Thorschool212
    Participant

@chelsealynn42
    I would love that. Do you want to email me with details? Mccarty.katy@gmail.com

jjones
    jjones
    Participant

Hi, Claire Owen in Westford! We’d love for you to join us. We have 6-7 kids this year and plan to meet in Harvard (near the Littleton line). My email is Jennifer.swan.jones@gmail.com. Please feel free to be in touch!

All the best to all the Joy School moms!

Jennifer Jones

abird22
    abird22
    Participant

Hi, I am looking for a group in South Eastern Michigan.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest