Select Page

Looking for or forming a group in the United States outside of UT, CA, AZ, ID

Home ValuesParenting Forums Joy School Looking for or forming a group in the United States outside of UT, CA, AZ, ID

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by VP Admin sarnesen 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    VP Admin
    VP Admin
    Keymaster

Reply to this thread if you are looking for or forming a Joy School group in the United States outside of Utah, California, Arizona, or Idaho.

Catherine Carlson
    Catherine Carlson
    Participant

We are moving to Azle, TX (very close to Fort Worth) this summer and I would love to find/form a group for my 3 year old daughter. Email cgjonesc@yahoo.com if you are in the area.

meleeuwen
    meleeuwen
    Participant

We just moved to Omaha and I’m looking for Mom’s who would like to form a group with me. I have a 3 year old daughter who will be 4 in October and a precocious 2 year old who will probably only join in this year when I’m the one teaching. Send me an email at vanleeuwenmeg@gmail.com if you’re interested. Thanks!

Nicole Taylor
    Nicole Taylor
    Participant

Hi, I’m in Portland, OR. I’m working on putting together a joy school group. I have a 4 year old daughter who will be participating. Let me know if you’re interested! taylor.nicolemarie@gmail.com. thanks, Nicole!

KarinaMoore
    KarinaMoore
    Participant

Mildly interested in forming a group in South Reno (I’ve tried for three years now…). I have a son who turns 3 this month (July). karinamoore09@gmail.com

Amber Draper
    Amber Draper
    Participant

Potentially looking for a group south of Springfield, MO. I have one three year old girl who would participate. amberdraper@gmail.com

April.Kitchens
    April.Kitchens
    Participant

adding Joy School to my mothers day out program this fall. SO SO excited.
    anyone else in DFW area?

I’m in southern Maryland. If anyone wants to join a group down here, please let me know by replying to this post.

ashleyallen0924
    ashleyallen0924
    Participant

We have a great group going in Columbus Ohio! We have been running for several years so far! Feel free to join us if you are in the Upper Arlington area!

I’m also in the Portland Oregon area! I have a4 year old boy, and I’d like to join a group this year!

sarnesen
    sarnesen
    Participant

I’m looking to start/join a group in Austin, Texas (Pflugerville/Round Rock area)! Anyone else?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest