Select Page

Looking for or forming a group in Idaho

Home ValuesParenting Forums Joy School Looking for or forming a group in Idaho

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by VP Admin Peggy Edwards 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    VP Admin
    VP Admin
    Keymaster

Reply to this thread if you are looking for or forming a Joy School group in Idaho.

rmbeardall
    rmbeardall
    Participant

I am interested in forming a group in Rexburg Idaho, and wondering if there are other moms in the area also wanting to start a Joy School group.

already.heard
    already.heard
    Participant

Looking for moms who want to join a Joy School group in Meridian, Idaho.

Did you ever find others interested in starcreating a rexburg group? I’m on the fence abouabout it but might be interested!

hyde.briana
    hyde.briana
    Participant

I am in rexburg idaho and would like to start a joy school group as well! Any openings?
    Briana

Jennrw93
    Jennrw93
    Participant

I’m also on the fence but would consider a group in Idaho falls if they made one.

lonik
    lonik
    Participant

I am looking to start a group this Fall (September 2019) in Rigby. I have a 4 year old son (and possibly a 2 yr old daughter) who would be involved. If anyone decides to start a group in Rexburg, let me know!

Momentsofjoy3
    Momentsofjoy3
    Participant

Yes! I am in Rexburg and want to start a group this Fall 2019! Loni, I’ll text you since I can’t figure out how to respond right to your post. 😁 Didn’t know you were interested!! Yay!

Momentsofjoy3
    Momentsofjoy3
    Participant

Briana, Did you find a group last year? I want to start one in Rexburg fall 2019. Respond here if you want to join!!
    Jennifer McKinney

Momentsofjoy3
    Momentsofjoy3
    Participant

@rmbeardall & @Sarahmcgrath519

If you are interested this year 2019, give a shout out! I want to start a group this Fall. Maybe we can get more than one going…

Jennifer McKinney

JanaeW
    JanaeW
    Participant

I live in Rexburg and am interested in a group for my son.

Hey would anyone be interested in starting a Rexburg Joy School group this fall? Let me know we should try to make a plan.

Momentsofjoy3
    Momentsofjoy3
    Participant

Okay friends in and around Rexburg:
    Let’s get together to meet and form groups in August 6 @10:30am at park street park. The kids can play and we can talk details.
    There are several that have responded as interested to my texts and Facebook requests. Some can’t come to the meeting so I’ll be keeping them in the loop and so I’m confident we can make groups this year!!
    Thanks!
    Jennifer McKinney

Susie Egbert
    Susie Egbert
    Participant

Looking for a few more to join our Joy School group in Southeast Boise. I’ve done it with all my daughters and am down to the last child! Just need a few more kiddos!

Thanks!

Susie Egbert

Peggy Edwards
    Peggy Edwards
    Participant

@momentsofjoy3 I am moving to Rexburg in a few weeks and would love to join in mid-October. If your group is full, I would be interested in starting another.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest