Select Page

Looking for or forming a group in Arizona

Home ValuesParenting Forums Joy School Looking for or forming a group in Arizona

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by VP Admin kiana shipley 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    VP Admin
    VP Admin
    Keymaster

Reply to this thread if you are looking for or forming a Joy School group in Arizona.

hdecker
    hdecker
    Participant

I live in Mesa and am looking for a group for this upcoming 2018-2019 year for my 4 yr old girl. We did Joy School last year and it was her favorite thing to look forward to every week. Everyone else in our old group either moved or is going into kindergarten so we need to start a new group.

serena.allred
    serena.allred
    Participant

I live in northwest Phoenix, near Glendale, and might be interested in being part of a group. I have a 4 year old daughter.

jenicaostler
    jenicaostler
    Participant

Hdecker, I’m also in Mesa and looking to form a group for my 4 yo old son! We did 1st year last year also!

This is my first year with joy school for my 5 yo and 3 yo. I’m excited. I’m in Mesa also.

Hathcock17
    Hathcock17
    Participant

Hi! I too am looking to join a Joy School group for the upcoming school year. I am in Mesa in the 85205 zip code. Please email me to see if we’re in the same area. We’ll schedule a playdate to see if we’re a good fit! Hathcock17@outlook.com

heshallenberger
    heshallenberger
    Participant

I am looking for a group in Laveen. We are moving there from UT. We did Joyschool two years ago and so enjoyed it!

amyjohadlock
    amyjohadlock
    Participant

I would love to join a Joy school. I live in Mesa, zipcode 85213 Lindsay and University are my cross roads.

I have a 3 year old boy who will be 4 in Oct. familiahadlock@gmail.com

amyjohadlock
    amyjohadlock
    Participant

Jeni,

Have you found a group yet?

Amy Jo

amyjohadlock
    amyjohadlock
    Participant

Jeni,

Yes I found a group of 5 moms today. I don’t remember everyone’s name but they were amazing women. Did you find a group Jeni?

We met up today and my 3 year old is highly motivated to use underwear so he can go to Joy School. :)

kiana shipley
    kiana shipley
    Participant

We love Joy School. I have done it with my 2 oldest and am now looking to do it with my 4 year old. Anyone near Litchfield Park that is looking for a group?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest