Select Page

Welcome to the Joy School forums!

Home Joy School Forums General Joy School Discussion Welcome to the Joy School forums!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    VP AdminVP Admin
    Keymaster

Our hope is that this will be a great gathering place for current and prospective Joy School moms. If you already have an account at ValuesParenting, be sure you are logged in to join the discussion. If you don’t have an account, create a free one.

cosettemichellecosettemichelle
      Participant

This is such a neat idea to have a forum! I love it:)

aligooaligoo
        Participant

Love this idea! Hopefully we can share great ideas and camaraderie!! Joy School is the best!!

rmbeardallrmbeardall
          Participant

I love this idea of starting a forum! My mom taught me Joy School and I am excited to teach my children!

ashleyallen0924ashleyallen0924
            Participant

We love Joy School! Both my husband and I did it as children in Texas in the 80s! We are now doing it with our boys! Starting our fourth year in a row this fall!
              Whoot from The Ohio!!

HyorgasonHyorgason
              Participant

I have been looking for a way to find other mothers interested in forming a joy school group in my area. This is such a fantastic idea and I really hope it helps me to find moms who want to get together to enrich the lives of our children. :)

krIstawiddisonkrIstawiddison
                Participant

I was a joyschool kid and I’m excited to get started with my own!
                  I love that this forum is not on Facebook, thank you for that!

Stephanie GreenStephanie Green
                  Participant

THANK YOU! I have been wanting this for years!

Amber BurtonAmber Burton
                    Participant

I’m so excited to learn about and use all the modern improvements and efficiencies (like forums) that have formed since I was in Joy School 24 years ago! ;)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest